- This is the simplified article listing. All article links will open in a new tab to keep this index page open.
Complete Article Listing
We currently have the following articles on this website. If you have any problems in finding articles, reach out to us — through the chat widget in the lower right-hand corner of this webpage. The chat widget appears on every single page of this site.
These articles are a good place to start if this is your first time here.
- About Us
- Searching for Site Articles
- Getting Access to the Articles at the Site
- Options for People Interested in Independent Medical Analysis
Two Ways of Finding Articles
There are two ways to find the articles.
- Method#1: The first is with the articles published as a list under each category. You can see that page.
- Method #2: The second is with the tiles — which can be searched by selecting the hourglass in the upper right-hand corner. They can be filtered using the filter button in the upper left-hand corner
Method #2: The Articles as Tiles
Use this insert to find the articles or the more traditional listing below.
We provide other offerings in addition to the articles we write. See the following options to improve your health outcomes further.
The following are additional options that we offer.
Option #1: Question Answered = $45 One Time Charge
- Many people are short on time, pressure at work and home, and don't have time to read all the necessary material. However, and need to get an answer in a short expenditure of time, along with an explanation as to why.
- If this is you, the BRTD Question Answering Service is the best choice. This can be anything from dosage estimation on Ivermectin to replies on effective cancer treatments -- it is up to you.
- The service is done through the chat widget. As it's a texting widget, it does not "disconnect," The process does not have to occur simultaneously, as you can text us whenever convenient. This is the fastest way to get the information you want.
Option #2: 1-Hour Discussion With Shaun Snapp
- It takes significant effort to read the necessary articles on this site unless it's a very easy question. We have found that a call to provide information from the person who has written the articles on the site is very beneficial and makes the time spent investigating much more efficient for subscribers.
Option #3: Treatment Consulting Service
- Some people want a completely independent analysis and feedback on their treatment. It should be noted that it is rare for patients to get anything but a second opinion -- from another MD with the same financial incentives.
- This can range from shorter feedback on treatment without a supporting document to a 20 to 25-page personalized write-up and an interactive explanation where the patient is a case study that provides profiled treatment options.
Based On What?
All recommendations are based on a review and selection of the medical literature. There is no set fee for this service, and it depends upon the amount of effort involved. This is priced by the explanation of what the subscriber is interested in. Once you have agreed to our estimate, we will send you a link where you can pay.
How Long Does it Normally Take?
Normally all analysis is completed in less than a week.
What Would Be the Price for My Issue?
To inquire about what this would cost for your question, contact us through the chat widget in the lower right-hand corner of the site. We will produce a custom estimate and send you a payment link.
Option #4: Cancer Center Analysis
- Selecting a cancer center is stressful. In our experience, most people make a fast decision and go with one of the first cancer centers they visit. Cancer centers make assertive pitches that they can help cancer patients. Patients often "trust their doctor," however, what if that MD is recommending treatments that are low in effectiveness? Also, "which doctor."
- We both evaluate the cancer centers you are considering and recommend a specific cancer center to you.
There is no set fee for this service, and it depends upon the amount of effort involved. This is priced by the explanation of what the subscriber is interested in. We will produce a custom estimate and send you a payment link.