Give the window below a few seconds to load.
Begin by reading these articles. Then, navigate to the window below to read more.
- How Effective is Chemotherapy?
- Is Chemotherapy Treatment Worth its Expected Life Extension?
- Is Chemotherapy Treatment Competitive Versus General Health Improvement?
- How Cancer Screening Places People Into the Cancer Treatment Sales Funnel
- Does Cancer Screening Improve Patient Outcomes?
After you have read the articles you wanted in this section, close this page to be taken back to the main article index.
General Site Navigation
If you have any issues with site navigation, please read our article on Site Navigation Guide.
Remember that if you are using a mobile and can't see the menu or the search, you need to select the box in the upper right-hand corner, which will open the menu (as explained in the navigation guide). In addition to navigating with the index pages, you can search the entire site with the site search. This site is significantly more straightforward to navigate and read on a computer versus a phone.
Using a Different Device
To access this site with a device different from the one you signed up with, send yourself a sign-in link and open it on that device.