- We are a website that provides an analysis of medical treatments that are independent of the medical system.
- This is one of the only sites of its type.
- We provide completely independent coverage and explanation of medical treatments.
- All of this information is research-based but written for non-scientists trying to determine the best treatment and health maintenance options.
- We are partially subscriber-led in terms of the topics that we research and write upon.
See our introductory video to learn about us. This video is new — and we are still tuning a few things.
Hopefully, this video explains the website.
Now let us discuss the advantages of a site subscription in more detail.
Advantage #1: Not Controlled by Medical Authorities
If you check all or nearly all of the sources on medical treatments, you will find that they are highly consistent with the medical authorities.
When evaluating health information, one of the most important factors to consider is the financial conflicts of the information provider.
Financial interests highly control the medical authorities. Hospitals, medical schools, and entities like the American Cancer Society have enormous and undeclared financial ties to those treatments they promote. Neither these medical authorities nor those that provide compliant coverage of medical authority advice disclose their financial conflicts to their audience and pretend they are “just about public health.”
We have no financial ties with the NIH, CDC, FDA, or pharmaceutical companies and therefore don’t have to function as a PR front end for any of these entities. These entities only tangentially support public health and are about their financial biases and increasing their power and funding.
Our lack of connection to these entities and the fact we don’t look for funding from them means we can tell you the truth that those with financial conflicts cannot.
Mainstream News Segments That Promote Pharmaceutical Messaging
All of the major establishment media (ABC, NBC, DW, NYT, etc..) are filled with false information about the effectiveness of the vaccines, which is easily disproven by simply reading the submission to the FDA and this is just the tip of the icerberg. All of the major establishment media use MDs recommended by pharmaceutical companies.
During this segment, in which Maddow is entirely incorrect in all of her assertions — the network, MSNBC is essentially a front end for drug companies. One must find non-establishment sources to find information not controlled by pharmaceutical companies.
Advantage #2: The Ability to be Honest About Treatments That Don’t Work and Or Have Strongly Negative Adverse Events
If you read websites on treatments, you will find treatments that are poorly rated or do not work at all that is recommended.
Such websites are highly reticent to cover the reality of treatments that do not work. They simply cover FDA-approved drugs without telling the reader that the FDA regularly approves ineffective and dangerous drugs.
Advantage #3: Coverage of Generic Drugs
Pharmaceutical companies and their health authority and media partners denigrate and emphasize generic drugs and continually point patients to less proven drugs that are on-patent. This is why MDs have large inventories of samples provided to them by drug reps so that the patient becomes habituated to taking and only learning about the on-patent drugs. The US medical establishment is about pushing patients to the most expensive treatments.
This segment, produced by Bloomberg, could have been directed by Pfizer. The segment tries to allocate the problem with a drug that should have never been approved and then blames generics for a lack of FDA testing, which the pharmaceutical companies themselves create by not funding the FDA to do this. This story is very rare, and what Bloomberg does not cover is the many dangerous drugs on a patent that the FDA routinely approves. Furthermore, generics are older drugs and tend to be much safer than newer on-patent drugs.
Pharmaceutical companies want to keep patients from using generics and extend drugs that come off of patent back on to a patent. Bloomberg’s coverage on health issues is undifferentiated from going directly to the pharma websites to find information. This video presents is deliberately deceptive and provides false information in multiple areas. First, the claim about the clinical trials being high quality is completely false and easily provable as false.
Impact on Health Care Costs
This is one of the reasons why the US has health care costs that are 1/3 more than the following most expensive country in the world (which is Switzerland). Furthermore, with all of this expenditure, the US has health outcomes at the level of countries that spend 1/5 as much per person.
How the Medical Establishment Hides the Reality of Older Versus New Drugs
The reality is that older drugs are typically better than new drugs, more proven and safer, and many older drugs are off-patent. For example, most new cancer drugs are ineffective and far more dangerous than older drugs, and this is because drug companies have already found more effective chemical compounds. However, the medical system is set up to move patients to newer drugs.
Advantage #4: Translation and Effort
Scientific studies are written for those in the field and are not designed to be understood by laypeople. We translate studies into real terms that have real meaning for those looking for the best treatment.
Furthermore, most of the papers we review are lengthy, and most people are not interested in reading them or trying to figure out which parts are relevant to their treatment decision and which are not.
You can think of us as a bit like Consumer Reports but for treatments. We are huge fans of Consumer Reports, and like them, we have no financial conflicts to keep us from publishing what is true.
Consumer Reports does not make drugs a major focus, but when they do cover the topic, as in this issue above, they provide very important information to the public about whatever they cover.
“Arrogare”: Claiming The Right of Knowledge for Oneself
This is a great scene from the movie Lorenzo’s Oil. This movie is based on a true story, showing that the medical establishment was wrong in the case of Adrenoleukodystrophy. The parents, Augusto and Michaela Odone, played by Susan Sarandon and Nick Nolte, were correct. In this scene, Augusto states that he “claims the right” to search for answers to help his sick son.
Back then, as today, the US medical establishment does not tolerate people who question their approach. It does not tolerate MDs that question the advice of the health authorities and the pharmaceutical companies. If anything, there is even more top-down control by the corrupt medical authorities than when the Odones’ were going through this. With some hospitals bringing back mandatory masks, after all that has been exposed about the ineffectiveness of masks against covid, this illustrates that things are driving medicine outside of evidence. Medicine could be evidence based or optimized around evidence — but it prefers to be optimized around profits.
This is a very important movie; in fact, it is one of the most important ever made on medical history — which curiously, as with the case of the disease Adrenoleukodystrophy, is never referred to by the medical establishment. Every time the medical establishment is wrong; they cover that error up. They are currently madly at work using the establishment media to help them cover up all the areas they were wrong on covid.
Advantage #5: Questions Answered
Subscribers get to ask us questions through the chat widget. For example, we provide pointers to articles that answer questions, and we can provide some feedback on treatments you are going through. We would not call it a full-service consultation; it’s more of helpful hints and feedback on the recommendations you receive through the medical system. We study the orientation of the medical system and use this, as well as our research, to provide you with actionable interactive answers. Many people reach out to have questions answered, but our time and our answers are only for subscribers.
How The Site Works
- The site is based on a subscription, allowing us to fund the research. The subscribers are what fund the research.
- Some of the article topics are driven by questions from subscribers.
- As we add new articles, you will receive a notification.
- Subscriptions can be canceled at any time by just contacting us.
Completed Article Listing
We currently have the following articles on this website.
- A Calculation of the Relative Risk of Pharmaceuticals Versus Nutrition Supplements
- A Comparison of How Much Effort the CDC Puts Into Immunity Versus Vaccines
- A List of Supplements and Dosages to Support the Immune System
- By How Many Different Mechanisms Does Ivermectin Fight Cancer?
- Did Pharmaceutical Companies Increase Introduce the IU To Scare People?
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Cause Insulin Resistance?
- Example Article of Yahoo Trying to Dissuade People From Using Ivermectin
- For How Many Diseases and Benefits is Ivermectin Effective?
- Health Supplement Quality Control and the FDA’s Lack of Interest in the Topic
- Highlights of the Immune System by Kurzgesagt
- How Big Pharma Reduced Natural Immunity With Baby Formula
- How Dangerous Cancer Drugs Had Endpoints Changed by Pharmaceutical Companies for FDA Approval
- How Does Ivermectin Reduce Cancerous Tumors?
- How Does Metastasis Work in the Body?
- How Effective is Ivermectin Versus the Pfizer and Moderna Corona Vaccines?
- How Ivermectin Helps Reduce Chemotherapy Drug Resistance in Cancer Cells
- How Ivermectin Improves Cancer Prevention and Treatment Through Improving Apoptosis or Programmed Cell Death
- How Ivermectin Improves the Immune Response by Acting as an Immunomodulator
- How Safe Are The Covid 19 Vaccines?
- How The Covid Vaccines Damage The Body
- How the FDA Constantly Performs Ineffective FDA Oncology Approvals to Score Points with Big Pharma
- How the FDA Has Been Corrupted by the Pharmaceutical Companies
- How the Recommended Daily Allowances or RDAs Are Set Too Low by the FDA
- How to Use Ivermectin to Fight Against the Spike Proteins in the mRNA Covid Vaccines
- Important Considerations and Factors for Planning Sleep
- Is Lard and Butter More Healthy Than Vegetable Oils?
- Making Sense of the Issue of Animal Ivermectin Versus Human Ivermectin
- Scientific Analysis of Medical Treatments
- The Amazing Story of How Ivermectin Was Discovered
- The American Cancer Society’s Skeptical View of Nutrition Supplements
- The Brightwork Ivermectin Dosage Guide
- The Constant Covid Vaccine Manufacturing Quality Problems
- The Cover-Up by the Medical Establishment on Vitamin D Levels
- The Importance of Melatonin and The Repair Cycle
- The Increased Cancer Risk from the Covid Vaccines
- The Issue with Ivermectin and Sleep Disruption Depending Upon Dosage Timing
- The NIH’s Skeptical View on Supplements
- The Problem With Chemotherapy Drug Resistance
- The Problem With mRNA Vaccines
- The Reality But Often Ignored Topic of Widespread Nutrient Deficiency
- The Role of Ivermectin in Reducing Chronic Inflammation
- What Happened With the Constantly Changing Story on the Effectiveness of the Covid Vaccines?
- Why Are Some Natural Supplements Treatments For Covid?
- Why Health Authorities Position MDs, Nurses, and Pharmacists as Experts in Nutrition
- Why Modern Medicine Does Not Promote Things Like Ivermectin that Improve the Immune System
- Why The Medical Establishment Opposes Fiber Supplements
- How it is Incredibly Difficult to Learn Out About Ineffective Chemotherapy Drug
- The Safety of Ivermectin
- The Side Effects of Ivermectin
- Where to Buy Ivermectin
- How Yale, the FDA and Merck Lied About Molnupiravir’s Inferiority to Ivermectin
Articles in Process and Soon to be Published
- Why Do the US Public and Foreign Governments Think FDA Approval Means Anything?
- As yet unnamed article on treating chronic inflammation – a core issue for autoimmune disorders and a proven precondition for cancer.
- We have an article category on Ivermectin because we have gotten so many questions on this topic. The topic is generally ignored and suppressed as Ivermectin is a generic drug.
- We have an article category on immunity and on cancer.
Our Newsletter with Article Updates and Questions
We take questions from subscribers and sometimes create new articles from the questions. You also are informed related to new items through updates to your inbox.
Refunds for Unsatisfied Customers
You have three days to apply for a refund if you are unsatisfied with the content. Therefore you can sign up with little risk. We ask for an explanation as to what you found unsatisfactory.
To subscribe to this website, select the button below.
Once you have signed in — you can access the articles at this link.
You can also use the search engine in the upper right-hand corner.
Details on the Subscription Access
If you subscribe, you will receive a sign-in link through the email you used to sign in. You have to do that step. As soon as you sign up, check your email.
After completing that step, you can go to the main Article Category Index. Save this page as a link in your browser to return to it. This index allows you to navigate to any of the articles.
From that point on, the cookie in the browser will recognize you as having paid. (If you delete your cookie, you will just have to log back in) You can access all of the articles from within that browser. Just select the specific article category from that page. Or you can search the site using the search button in the upper right-hand corner. If you have any problem, just contact us. We generally have fast responses through our chat widget and can answer any site question.
We don’t have a complete solution for accessing the site using a mobile phone. Sometimes it works, but sometimes it does not. If you run into issues on a phone, you can contact us — but the subscription control access and the overall site works more reliably on a computer.
Contact us with the chat widget in the lower right-hand corner if you have any questions or comments.